|Ingredients and Equipment|
|2-3 large eggs|
|Shredded cheese (gouda or cheddar is a fine choice)|
|Salt and pepper for taste|
|Diced green bell pepper|
|Hot sauce (I used scotch bonnet hot sauce)|
- In a medium bowl, crack the eggs and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the taco seasoning and scramble the eggs.
- Add shredded cheese of choice and set aside
- In a pan, add olive oil, diced jalapeno, tomatoes, onions, and bell pepper and saute.
- Once sauteed, add the scrambled eggs and cook.
- Top with hot sauce and sour cream.
- Serve and enjoy.